Effective 11/16/2016, an ordinance regarding mobile food vendors will set a series of requirements. Some of the highlights include the following:
- Completion and approval of the annual Mobile Food Vendor License Application is required
- Must adhere to Douglas County Health Department standards
- No parking in diagonal parking spaces
- Maximum time limit to park at any meter is 4 hours unless the meter is a 10-hour parking meter, in which case it is 10 hours
- No parking allowed within a 50 foot radius of the main entrance to any permanent food establishment during the hours which food is sold without the express written permission of said facility (Please use map below as a general reference only.)
- A complete, final version of the ordinance can be found here.
- The Mobile Food Vendor License Application can be found here.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at 402-444-PARK or firstname.lastname@example.org.